First, please review the following Workday Reference Guides:
STEP 1: Verify that the counterparty (the Supplier or Customer) is in Workday.
- 1. Check to see if the counterparty is already in Workday:
- 2. If the counterparty is not in Workday, you will need to request it be entered:
- For Suppliers: Complete a Create Supplier Request process in Workday to request that they are added. (See directions in Create Supplier Request Reference Guide)
- For Customers: Complete a Create Customer Request process in Workday to request that they are added. (See directions in Create Supplier Request Reference Guide)
- 3. Once the counterparty is in Workday, you are ready to proceed to STEP 2.
STEP 2: Fill out the required form(s).
- For all contract requests to both REBO and Purchasing Services, you must include a fully completed Contract Request Form. You will need to save the form FIRST before completing it in order to save your work.
Note: Please go to this link each time you need this form rather than using the same copy again. The form will be updated periodically, so any form you have from a previous download could be outdated.
- The other required forms to submit a contract to REBO can be found on REBO Required Documents.
- If you are asking REBO to draft a contract document from scratch, please complete a Working Term Sheet.
STEP 3: Complete the Contract Request process in Workday.
- You will be required to upload your fully completed Contract Request Form.
- You will also be required to upload the contract you are asking to be reviewed.
- If you are asking REBO to draft a contract document from scratch, upload your Working Term Sheet where it says “Attach a copy of the contract (Required)”.
Please expect that this guidance will update periodically. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact the Workday Service Desk.