Real Estate and Business Operations (REBO) Where to Submit? (Decision Tree)


Not sure where your agreement needs to be submitted? Use the decision tree to help figure out where to submit it. Real Estate and Business Operations (REBO), Purchasing Services, and The Office of Research Support and Operations (ORSO) all manage different types of contracts and agreements on behalf of WSU, system wide. REBO manages business contracts, administration contracts, and real property agreements. Purchasing Services manages procurement contracts. ORSO manages research proposals, awards, and related agreements. Please see BPPM 10.11 and BPPM 20.45 for more information regarding processing university contracts and real property agreements.


  • Agreements for catering alone are processed by Purchasing Services, unless the catering is (1) directly tied to a facility use or lodging agreement processed through REBO, or (2) contracted for in an agreement that mentions a facility (even if the fees are waived).
  • Agreements for booth or exhibition space rental are processed by Purchasing Services.